Grandma Jewell came to visit us for a few days. We had a great time just hanging out and Maddy even allowed us a nice drive down to Eugene where we found a really nice park & reservoir. Auntie Brenda came down from Portland to visit us too.
Ron let Grandma drive the tractor. She had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Great video of mom. I was honestly waiting for her to run into a tree at any moment. I kept trying to to the left of the frame, waiting for the tree to come into view. But, it looks like there were no accidents. I don't think it would be a good idea if I drove that thing. It could get ugly!
We were married January 1, 2006 and live in the beautiful state of Oregon. Our daughter, Madelyn, was born February 14, 2008 and our son, Robert, was born September 3, 2010. Ron is an engineer by day and woodworker, mechanic, landscaper (and everything else) by night. Marsha recently retired from corporate life to start a career as a domestic goddess.
1 comment:
Great video of mom. I was honestly waiting for her to run into a tree at any moment. I kept trying to to the left of the frame, waiting for the tree to come into view. But, it looks like there were no accidents. I don't think it would be a good idea if I drove that thing. It could get ugly!
Post a Comment