Monday, June 15, 2009

In summer, the song sings itself

We have already had a busy summer. Grandma Jewell came for a visit and we had fun going to the beach. Maddy helped Grandma dig a hole in the sand & also dragged some buckets around the beach.



Later in the week we went to a butterfly farm called "The Wings of Wonder". There were hundreds of butterflies flying all around us!





And finally, we went to the zoo with Auntie Brenda and our friends Colin & Reagan. Maddy loved looking at all the strange animals & really wished I would let her run everywhere instead of making her hold my hand!

In the end, we had to make sure we shook our sillies out:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dance moves! You are such a good mom. I LOVE that picture of Maddy on the beach, bucket in hand and floppy hat. Sooooo adorable. Seriously, I love her spunk.